Fox's Target Test from Super Smash Bros. Melee
|Games|| Super Smash Bros.|
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Target Test, also known as Break The Targets in Melee and Target Smash in Brawl, is a game mode that appears in all of the Super Smash Bros. games. The goal is to break 10 Targets on a stage within a time limit and without dying. The stages usually require a character to use many of their moves to reach difficult Targets.
In the original game each character in the game has it's own unique stage with 10 Targets spread around it. The stages are designed with the character's movement limitations in mind.
- Luigi : Complete Target Test on all 8 starting characters.
In Melee each character once again had their own unique Target Test stage. To reach all the Targets you will need to use your character's moves in special ways, such as moving around Ness's PK Thunder to reach a Target.
- Dream Land (Past) : Complete Target Test with every character.
- Mr. Game & Watch : Complete Target Test with all other characters.
In Brawl there are no longer unique stages for each character. Instead there are 5 stages, 3 of which are available right away and 2 others that can be unlocked. All characters share the same stages and to make sure each character can reach all the Targets there are now Items that can be used.
- Lucario : Complete all 5 Target Test stages on a single character.
- Mr. Game & Watch : Complete Target Test with 30 characters on the same difficulty.
- Sticker : Complete ... in under ... seconds.
- Trophy : Complete ...
Related ThreadsTARGET TESTS:mario,pichu,jigglypuff ??? - last post by @ Jun 26, 2003
Target Test Records II - last post by @ Jul 11, 2009
young links target test - last post by @ Jun 13, 2003
Need some Target Test help - last post by @ Mar 15, 2008
Jigglypuffs target test - last post by @ Dec 29, 2007