Yoshi's Island in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|Availability|| N64 Starter |
It is a small little stage, so KO's can be landed easily on this stage. Yoshi's Island has a horizontal design with two main platforms. The top platform will tilt during gameplay. A Support Ghost also appears at random, creating a platform on its head for a short period of time. This will allow players easier recovery. The seasons will also change during the match. Shy Guys will also make a guest appearance on this stage.
At the start of the match, the season will be entirely random. Throughout the match, the seasons will change but they do not have an impact on the match itself.
- Spring: Scenery will resemble the pastel-drawn backgrounds of the Overworld stages in Yoshi's Island. Chain Chomps can be seen on both sides. Red tulips will also appear behind the stage.
- Summer: Flowers will sprout everywhere.
- Autumn: Fall colors take over and Goonies appear, hovering in the sky. Wheat grass can be seen in the background.
- Winter: Heavy snowfall is the main addition to this stage.
 Stage Tips
- "Shy Guys sometimes appear from the sky, carrying yummy food. Attack them to make them drop their tasty snacks!"
 Character (Dis)-Advantages
 Stage Music
- Obstacle Course
- Ending (Yoshi's Story)
- Yoshi's Island
- Flower Field (Has to be unlocked)
Related Threadsyoshi island remake - last post by @ Mar 24, 2008
yoshi island - last post by @ Jul 28, 2004
Yoshi's Island - last post by @ Aug 13, 2008
Yoshi - last post by @ Sep 9, 2008
Quick way to get Past Stage Yoshi's Island from N64 - last post by @ Jan 29, 2002