Shulk's Official Artwork
|Original Debut||Xenoblade Chronicles (2011)|
|Smash Bros. Debut||Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U|
|Smash Bros. Information|
|3DS / Wii U||Starter|
|Standard Move||Monado Arts|
|Side Move||Back Slash|
|Up Move||Air Slash|
|Final Smash||Chain Attack|
Shulk is a character from the Xenoblade series, and is the primary protagonist in Xenoblade Chronicles. He was revealed as a Playable Character on August 29, 2014, joining a lengthy list of newcomers and returning veterans alike in Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U.
In battle, Shulk uses the Monado, a sword that also enables him to see into the future. Known as visions, these have helped him to save the lives of those he has cared about, along with assisting others in changing their own futures.
Many of Shulk's moves are based off the Arts that were used in Xenoblade Chronicles, including Back Slash and Air Slash.
Shulk can also access some of his Monado Arts (which appear in Chinese text) for a variety of different effects, which include the following:
- 翔 (Jump): This allows Shulk to jump higher. Great for recoveries but his defense drops.
- 疾 (Speed): Allows Shulk to run faster, but his attack power drops.
- 盾 (Shield): While Shulk moves slower, his Defense increases.
- 斬 (Buster): Shulk's attacks become stronger but their launch abilities decrease.
- 撃 (Smash): Shulk's Launch Ability increases, but at the cost of weaker attacks and lower defense against being launched.
 Ground Attacks
 Smash Attacks
 Other attacks
To be added
 Aerial Attacks
 Grabs and Throws
 Special Moves