Samus's official art.
|Costumes||Dark suit, Fusion suit, Gravity suit, pink suit and green suit.|
|Special Moves||Charge Shot, Screw Attack, Missile, Bomb|
|Final Smash||Zero Laser|
Samus is an inter-galactic bounty hunter. She received her training and Power Suit from the Chozo, a bird-like alien race. She is an orphan whose parents have been killed in a Space Pirate attack, and she is the sole survivor.
She has appeared in every Super Smash Bros. game so far.
 Super Smash Bros.
“Samus Aran is the toughest bounty hunter in the galaxy. Using a special suit powered by the technology of the bird people which allows her to execute daring acrobatic feats, Samus pursues the airborne life form, Metroid, throughout the universe. Samus is another character who relies heavily on projectiles. Her charge cannon can be a quick attack to rack up damage, or a powerful attack to send other players flying.”
 Super Smash Bros. Melee
Raised by the mighty Chozo race, Samus Aran is a bounty hunter from outer space, who travels the stars while thwarting the evil plans of the Space Pirates and keeping the deadly parasite race of Metroids under control. In Melee, Samus is another extremely versatile character who performs very well on the field. With one of the best long-range arsenals in the game courtesy of her arm-cannon, as well as strong close-combat capabilities, Samus is a tough nut to crack.
 Game Appearances
- Metroid (NES)
- Super Metroid (SNES)
- Metroid II: Return of Samus (GB)
- Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
- Metroid Prime (GCN)
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
- Metroid Prime Pinball (DS)
- Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)
- Metroid Fusion (GBA)
- Metroid: Other M (Wii)
 Role in SSE
After getting her Power Suit back she and Pikachu defeat Ridley. Afterwards they proceeded to help Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, and Olimar Stop the subspace bombs in the bomb factory. When they try to escape, they are confronted by Meta-Ridley and must fight him off again.
- Many Projectiles
- Ranged Grab
- Tether and Normal Recovery
- Has a good Meteor smash if it connects
- Can turn into Zero Suit Samus
- Up Smash doesn't do much knock back
- Horrible Recovery
- No decent K.O. moves
- Physical moves aren't very powerful
- Moves have been nerfed
- If you're back is to the stage and you use the tether, it will go to the side that you are facing
- If you miss with the grab then you can be punished