Official Art of Porky
This is Porky, coming from the EarthBound Games. It's basically a kid inside a huge robot spider. This boss can be very tough, even though all his attacks are predictable, some are hard to avoid. You will meet Porky very briefly in The SubSpace Emissary.
Porkey Minch, we call him Porkey. Is also known for the name as The Pig King and King P. Porky originated from Earthbound. Porky Minch is described as a self-centered, rotten, and spoiled brat. He is also a bully. Porky built a city known as New Pork City. Claiming his self to be ruler of the World.
 Role in Subspace Emissary
Porky is a high-ranked general of the Subspace Army. He sends primids and he chases Lucas with his Pig King Statue. The statue is indestructible, forcing Lucas to flee. Lucas comes to a marsh where he escapes from the statue as it sinks in the marsh, but it comes back. Lucas continues to runs until he trips under a root. Out of nowhere, someone uses PK Thunder, which knocks back the statue. Ness uses PK Flash to make the statue explode revealing his true self.
 Porkys Attacks
- Porky does a fury of slashes and stabs.
- Porky walks around.
- Porky sends out 6 Porky-Bots to self-destruct the player. If you shoot them, they'll trip and explode.
- Porky jumps up high and attempts to land on the player.
- Porky charges at the player quickly.
- Porker shoots lasers at you.
- Porky hovers up with a lightning bolt, trying to strike the player. At lower percentages, he does three rounds, at higher percentages, he does stronger, more powerful strikes.
 Trophy Description
"A self-centered, rotten brat who lives next door to Ness. As the events of the game progress, he's rapidly led astray and becomes Giygas's right-hand man. Afterward, he goes missing in time and then reappears in the Nowhere Islands of Mother 3. He leads the Pig Mask Army invasion but is eventually defeated by Lucas and friends".
-Super Smash Bros Brawl Porkey Trophy