Now entering: Peach
PictoChat is one of the basic, pre-unlocked courses, first appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The stage, PictoChat, originally came from the built in instant messaging system in the DS system. PictoChat is a program on the DS which allows one to four people with DS's participate in the range of a 100 foot radius by communicating by typing in letters or drawing random pictures. PictoChat offered 4 rooms, and many other basic features. PictoChat is a medium sized courses with a main stable black platform resembling PictoChat's, "Now Entering" box. PictoChat will draw many various sketches resembling pillars, random pictures and obstacles that will push you off course, and also cause you damage.
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day Theme
- Dr. Mario
- Lip's Theme
- Mii Channel (Wii Console)
- PictoChat Theme
- Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi
- Shopping Channel (Wii Console)
- Wii Play: Charge! Theme
- Wii Sport's Theme
- Boat: A small boat in a containment of water will appear. The whole stage will be covered. You will be able to walk on the outer lines of the drawing.
- Blocks: A three dimensional sketch of blocks will appear, and they cannot be passed through. This changes the shape of the stage. You will be able to jump on top of the blocks.
- Clock: A clock appears in the middle of the battle field. It will stay there until the clock's hands have revolved once around. The clock hands can be jumped on and move quickly.
- Eyeballs: Two eyeballs with a line through them will appear on this stage. The line cannot be passed in any way. You will be trapped on either the left or right side until the line disappears.
- Fire: Two small bodies of fire will appear on both sides of Pictochat causing small damage if a character is propelled into them or falls onto them.
- Gust: A small man's face will be drawn on the right side of the battlefield, and will blow gusts of air, pushed you to the left side of the field. You will have resistance if you try running to the right side of the arena.
- Ladders: Two ladders on both the right and left side of the stage will appear, which can be climbed to an upper part of the stage.
- Lines: A large series of lines, poorly shaped will appear all over the stage. You will be able to jump on them.
- Mine Cart: A large mine cart moves back and fourth on a sloped trail causing damage if a character falls into it's path.
- Missiles: Two large bullet like shapes come from both sides of the battlefield, and move at an alarming rate. If a character slightly touches one, they will be damaged, and the missile will disappear.
- Pendulum: A large pendulum appears, acting as a platform.
- Piranha Plant: A large piranha plant is placed in the middle of the stage with it's mouth open. It's teeth will cause damage if a character walks into them.
- Spikes: Spikes will appear all over the stage, causing damaged if a character falls onto them.
- Springs: Two springs, like the item, Spring, will appear on the left and right side of the stage. They will push you into the air if you jump on them.
- Umbrella: An umbrella appears in the middle of the stage. This object can be climbed on.
- Whale Picture: A large picture of the whale is drawn on the battlefield. You will not be able to go through the whale, or get out of it until it disappears. The whale covers most of the battle field, and can be climbed on.
A gallery of images from Super Smash Bros. Brawl's, PictoChat, can be found here.
Related ThreadsCoustomize Taunts And PictoChat - last post by @ Mar 12, 2008
Pictochat - last post by @ Oct 24, 2007
Pictochat stage compatable with Pictochat on DS? - last post by @ Mar 16, 2008