Mega Man's Official Artwork
|Original Debut||Mega Man (1987)|
|Smash Bros. Debut||Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U|
|Smash Bros. Information|
|3DS / Wii U||Starter|
|Standard Move||Metal Blade|
|Side Move||Crash Bomber|
|Up Move||Rush Coil|
|Down Move||Leaf Shield|
|Final Smash||Mega Legends|
Mega Man is a character from the Mega Man series. He was one of the three new coming characters revealed during E3 (Villager and Wii Fit Trainer being the others) and will make his first appearance in Nintendo Wii U / Nintendo 3DS for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U.
 Ground Attacks
Normal Combo: Mega Buster. Mega Man will fire three pellet bursts from his arm cannon. This move can be performed well moving as well.
Up Attack: Mega Uppercut. He will deliver a powerful jumping upward that will move him forward when done.
Crouch Attack: Power Slide/Charge Kick. Mega Man will slide out in front of him in a kicking motion.
Dash Attack: Top Spin. Mega Man will twirl his body rapidly to deal multiple hits.
 Smash Attacks
Side Smash: Charge Shot
- Mega Man will store power in his arm cannon to create a stronger and farther reaching energy shot.
Up Smash: Spark Shock
- Mega Man's arm will turn into two high-voltage electrodes and create a powerful shock above his head that will cause multiple hits with knockback in the final frame. His arm will need to vent out afterwards, which leaves him open for an attack.
Down Smash: Flame Blast
- Mega Man will place his arms on the ground and create pillars of flames that fire from both of his arms on each side of him.
 Other attacks
To be added
 Aerial Attacks
Neutral Aerial: Mega Buster. Mega Man will shoot three pellet bursts from his arm cannon.
Forward Aerial: Flame Sword. Mega Man will bring his arm cannon down in front of him and have it covered in a pillar of fire.
Back Aerial: Slash Claw. Mega Man will attack from behind multiple times when it connects.
Up Aerial: Air Shooter. Mega Man will fire a small tornado above his head and have it travel upwards and damage anything that touches it.
Down Aerial: Hard Knuckle. Mega Man will fire his fist out below him, before returning back to him after.
 Grabs and Throws
Grab: Super Arm. Mega Man will lift up his opponent with only one hand.
 Special Moves
Neutral Special: Metal Blade
- Mega Man will throw saw blades that can be aimed in 8 directions and picked up and thrown again if they hit the ground.
Side Special: Crash Bomber
- Mega Man will fire an explosive device that will stick to other characters or surfaces and explode after a few seconds.
Up Special: Rush Coil
- Rush will appear below Mega Man at an instant and used can use the spring on his back to send Mega Man into the air. Rush will teleport away after a brief moment. .
Down Special: Leaf Shield
- Several leaves will orbit around Mega Man. protecting him from being damaged. They can be thrown forward to damage opponents from a distance.
Related ThreadsMega Man - Character Discussion - last post by @ Sep 19, 2014
Mega Man coming to 3DS - last post by @ Apr 8, 2013
Character Discussion Thread, Mega Man - last post by @ Aug 24, 2015
Mega Man X - last post by @ Sep 28, 2013
Mega Man Tactics (In-Depth Video) - last post by @ Dec 17, 2014