|Original Debut||Mother 3 (2006)|
|Smash Bros. Debut||Brawl|
|Smash Bros. Information|
|3DS / Wii U||DLC|
|Standard Move||PK Freeze|
|Side Move||PK Fire|
|Up Move||PK Thunder|
|Down Move||PSI Magnet|
|Final Smash||PK Starstorm|
Much like Ness, Lucas has mastered the art of PSI. Lucas is a rather shy person because of the death of his mother. Also he lost his brother. When that happened Lucas went out to search for the 7 Needles. (Believe it or not one of Lucas' ending poses is him pulling out one of the needles.) His brother, Claus is an alternate costume in Brawl, Claus is a play on Lucas' name.
 Role in SSE
Lucas is first seen in the Ruined Zoo were he is chased by King P. Statue. He runs away from it before getting trapped from tripping over a root. He is saved by Ness at the last second who would destroy the statue. They would fight and defeat Porky after this. They would be then attacked by Wario, and Ness would save Lucas from being turned into a trophy. Lucas would run away from the scene sadly and meet up with Pokémon Trainer and they would go on to get Ivysaur and Charizard. After they achieve getting the two Pokemon, they would then be confronted by Wario once more. Lucas would gather up courage and bring vengeance to Ness' capture.
 Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U
In the April 1st Nintendo Direct, Lucas was confirmed to be a DLC character, being the second character released as DLC in the games after Mewtwo. He is due for release in June 2015.
 Game Appearances
- Mother 3 (Game Boy Advance)
- Fast Moving
- Smash attacks have advantages such as Lucas' down smash which can be used a number of times in one, and Lucas' up smash which can also damage opponents on the sides of Lucas
- PK Thunder goes through enemies
- Has a variety of recovery tactics
- Good projectile moves to fight enemies from a distance
- PSI Magnet damages opponents in the actual PSI magnet once released
- High double jump
- PSI Magnet covers both sides of Lucas' body
- B-Sticking allows easier access to Wavebouncing and Zap Jumping
- Can easily space
- Has an abundance of character specific ATs (Advanced Techs)
- PK Fire cannot be used to combo like Ness' PK Fire can
- Can be chaingrabbed and infinite easily
- Has some really bad matchups
When fighting someone with projectiles, absorb them for health with PSI Magnet. However when playing against someone like Link or Toon Link who use projectiles that aren't energy based use Lucas' forward smash which reflects projectiles, however Link and Toon Link's shields will cover them if they stand still, other character with similar projectiles include Yoshi, Samus' missiles, some Assist trophies and a few pokemon.
Related ThreadsLOL Jump Lucas, Jump! - last post by @ May 4, 2008
Lucas? - last post by @ Jun 12, 2007