Lucario's official art.
|Costumes|| Green costume-fur on his chest is green.
Silver costume-fur is silver/white with orange colored spikes. Blue costume-outer fur is purple, chest fur is red.
|Special Moves||Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Force Palm, Double Team|
|Final Smash||Aura Storm|
- See also: Lucario
Lucario is a character from the Pokémon series. Known as the "Aura" Pokémon, Lucario was first introduced in the movie "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew". It has been hypothesized, via voice acting and other means, that this Lucario is the same one from the movie, though whether this is a form of canon or just a clever in-joke remains unknown.
 Other Game Appearances
- Pokémon Diamond(DS)
- Pokémon Pearl (DS)
- Pokémon Platinum (DS)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (GBA)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS)
- Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (DS)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS)
- Pokémon HeartGold (DS)
- Pokémon SoulSilver (DS)
 Role in SSE
Lucario is found at the top of a mountain when you first see him. He then fights Meta Knight and then proceeds to help Meta Knight get the Halberd Back. While Inside the Halberd Lucario finds snake In his signature box. He then Concludes that Snake is not an enemy and Fights off the incoming Subspace attack.
 How to unlock
Complete one of the following:
- Play 100 matches in Brawl, then defeat Lucario.
- Complete the Target Test on all difficulty levels (this can be done on 1 or 2 player mode), then defeat Lucario.
- Get Lucario to join your party in The Subspace Emissary
- Attacks (i.e. Force Palm) can be used at a distance or up close.
- Powerful combos
- Can counter attacks with Down Special (Double Team).
- Can control recovery move to some extent
- Aura Sphere can be charged
- Can crawl
- Can wall jump
- Can wall cling
- Disjointed hitboxes
- Knockback and power increase in proportion to the amount of damage it takes
- Knockback and power increase if he is down a stock or more
- Smashes have a longer range with the use of aura
- Aura increases in range and power the higher the damage percentile
- Recovery move doesn't do any damage
- Slow compared to others his size
- Smashes have plenty of startup lag
- Increased power can make it harder to string your moves
- attacks are weak at damage below 50-60
- Poor grab range
Lucario uses his 'Aura' abilities to give him an edge in battle. He fights using a 'High risk, high reward' style meaning the more damage he takes, the stronger his attacks become. He can also send enemies flying into the air and kill them there as well.
Did you know that the original voice of Lucario was also the voice of Goku?