Kirby's official art.
|Costumes||Blue, Green, White, yellow, Red|
|Special Moves||Inhale, Final Cutter, Hammer, Stone|
|Final Smash||Cook Kirby|
Kirby is a small creature from the planet of Pop Star. His unique digestive system allows him to mimic the appearance and abilities of any enemies he inhales. He is also capable of limited flight by inhaling a large amount of air. Kirby was also considered top tier in Super Smash Bros. He is the same species as Meta Knight.
 Game Appearances
- Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy)
- Kirby's Adventure (Famicom/NES)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (Game Boy)
- Kirby's Avalanche (Kirby's Ghost Trap in Europe (SNES)
- Kirby's Dream Course (Super Famicom/Super NES)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Game Boy)
- Kirby's Block Ball (Game Boy)
- Kirby Super Star (Kirby's Fun Pak in Europe, Super Famicom/SNES)
- Kirby's Star Stacker (Game Boy)
- Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Super Famicom/Super NES)
- Kirby no Kira Kira Kids (Satellaview, Super Famicom, Japan only)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (Nintendo 64)
- Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble (Game Boy Color)
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (Game Boy Advance)
- Kirby Air Ride (GameCube)
- Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (Game Boy Advance)
- Kirby: Canvas Curse (Nintendo DS)
- Kirby (tentative title) (TBA Nintendo GameCube)
- BS Kirby no Omotya Bako Baseball (Satellaview, Super Famicom, Japan only)
- Kirby: Squeak Squad (Nintendo DS)
- Kirby Superstar Ultra (Nintendo DS)
 Super Smash Bros.
“The 8 inch high Kirby hails from a distant, peaceful star. Like his simplistic appearance, he is an easily-understood character. True to his instincts, Kirby eats when he gets hungry and sleeps as soon as he grows tired. Nevertheless, Kirby remains a formidable opponent. In addition to his distinct flying and swallowing skills, he also has the ability to copy enemy attacks for ever-changing action. Kirby is a slower character, but he makes up for it with his copying ability, multiple jumps and fairly powerful attacks.”
 Super Smash Bros. Melee
Kirby’s back, and remains as annoyingly cute as ever. Severely nerfed in the transition from SSB64 to Melee, Kirby no longer packs the punch he once did. His trademark ability is to steal the powers of other fighters, copying their special moves for an indefinite period of time and using their own skills against them. He boasts a whopping five jumps, which give him incredible recovery distance when coupled with the vertical height granted by his Final Cutter. He may not be the force he once was, but this little pink blob is still capable of some very interesting things.
 Role in SSE
Kirby plays the biggest role in the Subspace Emissary. The game starts off with him and Mario battling in an arena together in front of an audience that includes Princess Zelda and Princess Peach. Whoever is the winner revives the loser and right after the Halberd shows up and sends Primids down to fight Mario, Kirby, Princess Zelda and Princess Peach who join in. After the battle the Ancient Minister makes an appearance with the Subspace Bomb. After Mario gets sent off from the cannonball from Petey Piranha, the princesses would be captured and depending who you save will change things a bit but not a lot. Kirby and the princess you saved would then make it out of there on Kirby's Warp Star before the bomb goes off. They would get shot down by the Halberd and land on it. They would explore the ship before Fox comes in his Arwing and gets shot down which knocks them off the ship. They then would come across Bowser who shoots the princess with the trophy gun. Kirby would after that revive Mario and Pit (or Link and Yoshi depending on the princess you saved). They would follow the cart into a tunnel to were it leads to King Dedede's castle and the Halberd behind it. Mario and Pit would try to save the princess that Wario took from Bowser but would arrive to late. Next time they would be seen is when the Ancient Minister tries for another bomb and Team Mario goes on the attack but barely manage to escape. Team Mario would then join up with Ice Climbers, Marth, Ike, Lucas and Pokémon Trainer in their fight against the Army. After that they would join up with more heroes to take on Ganondorfs ship that appeared out of the Subspace and take it down before entering the Subspace themselves were they would then meet with Tabuu.
- His neutral B (Inhale) can inhale other characters and take their neutral B move
- Has very good knockout potential
- His Down air is used as a spike and at higher damage can be a devastating spike
- His 5 jumps are great for edge guarding also, resulting in easier and faster K.O.s
- Kirby's Down B can help Kirby be protected from some Character's Final Smash such as Mario's final smash
- Kirby's forward B (while in the air) can be used as a recovery tactic and as a powerful attack when well-timed
- He can avoid some projectiles by simple crouching down (Down)
- Kirby's side aerial (<-A when facing right, or A-> when facing left) is good for comboing
- Easily tossed around by powerful attacks
- Easily K.O.ed
- Down B can be punished by a grab
 Strategies & Advanced Techniques
Kirbycide - Kirbyciding is a very basic technique that involves Kirby using his Inhale attack(B) then after sucking in the opponent, jumping off the edge of the stage, killing both Kirby and the opponent. Note:Kirby can also Inhale the opponent, jump off-stage, then at the bottom of the stage, spitting the opponent out and returning on-stage.
Chaingrabbing(CGing) - Chaingrabbing is an advanced technique that certain characters poses. It's the ability to use a throw after grabbing, and then either following up with an attack or another throw, usually repeating the same throw as before, it differs from character to character. For Kirby, CGing works like:
Note:Theses are NOT all the possible CGs, the CGs differ from character to character, and not all of the attacks have an 100% probability of hitting, meaning after a set of attacks and throws the CGs become strings.
Spike/Footstool combo - This is only two separate things, it's a Dair followed by a fast-fall then, immediately after the spike is finished, footstooling the opponent, it's practically a KO with just about no chance of the opponent being able to recover, if done correctly.