"For Fun" mode is one of the two modes available when playing online with anyone, the other being "For Glory." The "For Fun" option is meant to provide a more laid back, enjoyable, entertaining experience for players of all skill levels. Both competitive and noncompetitive players are welcome to play in a mode meant solely for entertainment.
- The stage is picked at random (all stages are options, excluding Final Destination)
- The stages will be in their normal modes, not in the Final Destination modes
- All items are on
- This includes the more powerful items, such as the Smash Ball, Dragoon, and Daybreak
- Smash battles only
- The battles have four players, with free-for-all and team battles as the options
- Only players' wins will be recorded; not losses
- As the mode is meant to be played for fun and fun alone, it doesn't matter how many times you lose!
Related ThreadsWhat are the most fun things you've done in Super Smash Brothers? - last post by @ Jul 2, 2007
Are most people playing this game in For Fun mode or For Glory? - last post by @ Jan 2, 2015
If it weren't for the Nintendo themed fun... - last post by @ Jan 11, 2013
Having Fun in For Glory - last post by @ Jan 30, 2015
most fun char evar thread #2 ._. - last post by @ Mar 17, 2008