picture from Smash Dojo
Distant Planet is a Super Smash Brothers Stage originating in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, which then carried over into its successor, Super Smash Brothers 3DS/Wii U. This stage originates from the Pikmin games. There are many features in this stage:
- Occasionally, you will see pellets(flower-like) and Onions(those flying things). If you pick up a pellet and throw it at an Onion, you'll get items.
- Heavy rain also happens a few times on this stage, making the ramp on the left side very slippery.
- A Bulborb will come for a visit every once in a while. It may help you with a recovery from the right side since you can stand on it, but just be careful when you plan to go near it. You might become its lunch!
 Stage Tips
- "The slanted hill on the left side of the stage will flood with water when it rains. The strong current can sweep you off the edge. Watch out!"
- "The objects labeled with numbers that blossom in the center of the flower are called Pellets. Bigger numbers deal more damage when thrown."
- "Occasionally you might see onions fly by. Hit them with Pellets to get items!"
- Main Theme (Pikmin)
- World Map (Pikmin 2)
- Stage Clear/Title (Pikmin)
- Forest of Hope
- Ai no Uta
- Ai no Uta (French Version)
- Tane no Uta
- Environmental Noises
- Title (Big Brain Academy)